The “Ouch Pouch” has been developed as the first line of support in the event of a major bleed or breathing difficulties?
Small enough to keep in your buoyancy aid pocket, it’s main contents are a “TRAMA FIX” high absorbency bandage and a pocket face mask, as well as a pair of nitrile gloves, half a meter of cohesive dressing, ABC & Casualty cards. All conveniently vacuum packed for protection.
1 x Rebreath one-Way Valve
- Plastic Film containing a one-way valve
- Film acts as a barrier to help prevent infection
- One-way valve allows expired air ventilation
1 x .5 meter of Easiplaster
- Fast, easy application
- Sticks to itself, not skin, hair or wounds
- Easy-tear, tear to any size
- Stretch & washproof
- Adhesive free
1 x TramaFix major bleed trauma bandage
- New technology for major bleeds
- Offers amazing absorption of fluid
- Vacuum compressed packing
- Advanced absorbency protection
1 x J Cloth
- Dry/clean hands or additional bandage?
1 x Pair Nitrile Gloves
- Size large
1 x Casualty Card/ABC information